Kuřačky.cz - svět kuřaček cigaret, přitažlivosti a půvabu

Komunikace s administrátory muryru a antaric
Pište také, jaká další témata byste rádi na těchto stránkách viděli

kritika [english]

Příspěvekod malejunge » sobota 4. 9. 2010 18:32

I love the videos here <3
But I have to say something, maybe you could stop putting these slow-motion parts on the end of a video ?
Every guy can play the movie in slowmo for himself.
Just a right-click on your windows media player play-button and choosing "slow motion" ;)
So its no longer required that you put that slow motion scenes in a video.. I would prefer to give us more shooting material instead of the slow motion ;)

I hope you understand what I mean ! :mrgreen:

Thanks.. :D
malejunge
VIP uživatel

Pohlaví: Muž

Re: kritika [english]

Příspěvekod antaric » sobota 4. 9. 2010 20:16

I do understand very well :-)

Slow motion parts I append to the videos intentionally. I think it is the artistic accent to the best captures I done within. I know. Who want to play slowly he may do it with controlling in a player. But some details may pass up, then I accent them. Repeating does not mean less. It is only the addition. I have no more original shots. I process everything I have, but some captures are not applicable (then go to the trash, not published respectively, about 10%-40%).
I will continue with slow motion parts now and in the future. It is my way of expression. Which may evolve, of course.
I did not met anyone here, who do not like it.
Even I noticed I am an inspiration for some other authors (www.womensmokingculture.com) who use the same.
www.kuracky.cz - site administrator
antaric
administrátor

Obrázky: 48205
Kouření: pravidelně
Počet denně: 10
Značky: Marlboro Gold

Příspěvekod malejunge » neděle 5. 9. 2010 12:44

Okay, I respect your way of thinking about it.
What do you think about making a second video with the slow motion accents, so everybody who likes it, can download it.
malejunge
VIP uživatel

Příspěvekod vivek5 » pondělí 6. 9. 2010 17:10

antaric, I think, that slow motion at the end of Your movies is a very good idea, this is one of the elements, which creates specific climate and aura of Your productions... just as some nice focus snaps of girl`s feet ....you are one of only very few people, who are engaged in production this kind of films and understand, that woman does not "end" at her ankles... ;)
vivek5
VIP uživatel

Příspěvekod luca67 » středa 8. 9. 2010 21:04

Hi, i'm Luca from Italy and i catch this post 'couse is in english to ask for an explanation, if it is possible.
I'd like very much to download videos within the forum but apparently is not possible, 'couse i'm not VIP...it's right?
is there a way to become VIP?
i don't know if i have to tell but i will not share with anyone...

Thanks in advance
Luca
luca67
nováček

Příspěvekod antaric » čtvrtek 9. 9. 2010 22:03

vivek5: Thank you very much for your real and deep pleasant words... You understand very well the heart of the mission which is inserted into my videos... A part of humanness, I think.
antaric
administrátor

Příspěvekod antaric » čtvrtek 9. 9. 2010 22:12

luca67: The VIP membership is granted to longtime, regular and active users of our forum. VIP members are people we know more and we can believe them. For us is important that we can be sure the videos will not be misused. Like sharing, distributing and publishing outside of our forum. I do not like it. I need to believe and to be sure. Many users can help themselves with making a contribution to us, via sponshorships. But It helps only, it is not an automatic way. As said, I need to trust VIP users. And any amount is not accepted. The amount may respect, how much you rate the possibility to view videos (now and in the future).
antaric
administrátor

Zpět na Návrhy, náměty a připomínky pro www.kuracky.cz a fórum