Kuřačky.cz - svět kuřaček cigaret, přitažlivosti a půvabu

Odkazy a diskuze týkající se vztahu společnosti a kouření cigaret

kouření

Příspěvekod Strasidilko » středa 18. 2. 2009 12:57

narazila jsem na článek o škodlivosti kouření
http://www.kafe.cz/chci-dobre-vypadat/pece-o-telo/test-pro-kuracky-jak-stare-jsou-vase-plice-854.aspx
podívejte se dolů na anketu,asi ten článek moc velkej efekt nemá :-))
Strasidilko
VIP uživatel

Obrázky: 1
Pohlaví: Žena

Re: kouření

Příspěvekod vivek5 » neděle 11. 4. 2010 17:09

I want to point out one issue, about which we can hardly ever read or hear. We all told from all around, especially from medical experts and from "medical experts" :D , that smoking is unhealthy (I prefer the sentence: smoking can be unhealthy), but on the other hand, smoking gives to many people real and great pleasure, and for people, who find smoking women especially attractive, realisation of smoking fetish fantasies, can be the one of the main source of real happiness and exciting relationship. And when one is really happy, this condition or state, with certainty, reflects positively on ones health; this positive health effect can be difficult to estimate and to measure, but I think, that it exist....
vivek5
VIP uživatel

Pohlaví: Muž

Re: kouření

Příspěvekod vivek5 » neděle 11. 4. 2010 21:10

;)

Pavel, I want to thank You so much for Your translations to Czech language most of my posts:)) I don`t use google translator, because often it is very unprecise...Maybe I should?

I`ll post somethink in Polish:)

Nie wierzę, że palenie, czynność, która wielu osobom daje wiele radości i przyjemności, ma wyłącznie negatywne konsekwencje dla zdrowia...Co innego, gdy ktoś zmusza swój organizm do palenia, zwłaszcza nadmiernego i niszczy go nałogiem...

I`ve heard about a lot of people, who were HEAVY smokers for a long time and suffered from lung cancer (or laryngeal cancer). I`ve also heard about lung cancers in people, who never smoked (in fact, it is very rare desease is such people, about 1% of lifetime non-smoker develop this kind of cancer). But I`ve never heard or read about occasional or very light smoker, who died of such desease.

Did anyone of you on this forum ever known or at least heard about man or woman, who smoked 3 or less cigarettes a day and died of lung cancer? If yes, please, post it...

It`s not a rhetorical or ironic question, I am simply curious...And I do not claim, that (occasional or light) smoking protect from cancer (but I do not rule out the possibility, that future reliable, non-biased research in this field will be surprising). I also do not encourage anyone to take up smoking. I`m just very interested in health effect of tobacco use.
vivek5
VIP uživatel

Pohlaví: Muž

Zpět na Společnost a kouření