Kuřačky.cz - svět kuřaček cigaret, přitažlivosti a půvabu

Zprávy a dotazy od administrátorů muryru a antaric, ke změnám a provozu stránek.
Informace pro uživatele, i pro nově registrující se, řešení problémů, tipy, rady, doporučení.

VIP

Příspěvekod mylittlemouse » středa 5. 1. 2011 17:16

Hello, i apologise for posting here but i don't speak cech and i have no clue where i sohuld post...

how can i become vip member?

it would be useful to have an english version of the site (even if only the main things)

thanks
mylittlemouse
VIP uživatel

Pohlaví: nespecifikováno

Re: VIP

Příspěvekod Martina A » sobota 8. 1. 2011 19:19

Hi, there are only two ways to become a VIP member (at least i think so) - to become a sponsor, or to be a regular user, which means especially participation on the forum.
English version of sites - depends on Antaric and Muryru.
Martina A
VIP uživatel

Obrázky: 3
Pohlaví: Žena

Příspěvekod antaric » sobota 8. 1. 2011 20:07

Thanks to Martina for her quicker reply :-) I am reposting one of my former texts in English:

"VIP membership: It depends on several factors. The number of posts is only one of them (and the reaching limit is not exactly defined). We welcome quality than quantity (Czech and Slovak language is of course recommended, but if you are able to say something useful, you can write in English). The votings in each thread are important also. Finally we prefer longstanding and regular users, who „live with us“. If you want to speed up to get the VIP member status, you can do it through the sponsorship and support us and our work (we are a non-commercial website). The information is on the page http://www.kuracky.cz/sponzoring (partially translated to English). This is applicable for all users."

And a little comment to this: Not every amount is accepted.

The question about English version of the site: It is very difficult and out of our possibilities to split in two parts and service both. Maybe as impossible. We do not have such capacity to do everything. This site is our hobby, not fulltime job.
But in the future I plan some improvents this way, to verify all buttons and navigate items. And one standalone page in English with a manual to "use us".
If you want to discuss or write posts in English, it is possible. In moderate proportions of course.
www.kuracky.cz - site administrator
antaric
administrátor

Obrázky: 48205
Pohlaví: Muž
Kouření: pravidelně
Počet denně: 10
Značky: Marlboro Gold

Příspěvekod Martina A » sobota 8. 1. 2011 23:05

No jooooo, tak já se vám tedy za svou drzost omlouvám, hlavně Ondrovi! :P :D
Martina A
VIP uživatel

Příspěvekod antaric » neděle 9. 1. 2011 11:52

Martina: To vůbec není drzost :-), naopak, kéž by všichni byli takoví. Já měl několik dní výpadek díky pracovnímu vytížení (ach ty rozjezdy nových informačních systémů), takže rychlejší odpověď určitě přišla vhod. Navíc jsi prokázala znalost, jak to to chodí - text je naprosto kvalifikovaný, já to jen doplnil.
www.kuracky.cz - site administrator
antaric
administrátor

Obrázky: 48205
Pohlaví: Muž
Kouření: pravidelně
Počet denně: 10
Značky: Marlboro Gold

Příspěvekod Martina A » neděle 9. 1. 2011 13:44

Antaric: díky, také to byl záměr, přidat "ruku k dílu". ;)
Martina A
VIP uživatel

Zpět na Informace pro uživatele a nově registrující se